04 March 2009

7 times Two = 1 month

Today is significant it two ways:

1. Today marks the 7th month that Piotr and I have been together.
I always say, "Where has the time gone?" I actually mean it, and wonder how fast our time together will go once we move into together. Will it progress slowly or continue at its current pace? Will we take each other for granted or be able to get along as well as we do now. These are all issues that I've been trying to reconcile in my head, but it makes me nervous. That's why I'm trying to keep the most positive outlook possible.

2. Today also marks the five week marker when I will move to St. Catharines.
We have an apartment all set up, so I'm starting to relax a little bit. We officially get the apartment near Penn Center in St. Kitts on April 1st, even though I don't finish school til the 9th. I only have one final exam in American Studies (cliche I know), so it will be okay. The other thing I have to worry about is finding a job. I've been applying to some hotels in the area and I actually have an interview at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Niagara Falls next Tuesday for a reservations agent. The two and a half years I've worked as a front desk clerk comes in handy in Niagara. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment