16 March 2009

Seeing Double



Ever notice someone who reminds you of a friend or family member? There's this guy in my Tech. writing class who reminds me of my Unlce Alex in New Jersey. It's kind of eerie how much they look alike. This guy is in his 50's and around the same age as my uncle, same haircut, same mustache, very similar faces, and same laugh. Really the only differences are hair color, slight weight difference.


I like to refer to these coincidences as "ghost sightings." It's like you're seeing an apparition of another person in someone else. Therefore......ghosts.

2 comments:

Emily I. said...

Oh I totally know what you are talking about! This happened to me particularly when I was living in France for the year last year! I would often think I saw my friends from back home, but then realize that it was HIGHLY unlikely! not impossible, but fairly close to it! I usually find it happens when I'm really missing someone!

My Fashionable Life said...

I know what you are talking about. I went to highschool with a guy who looked exactly like Prince William, except he sounded like a girl (the guy in my class ... not Prince William)

Post a Comment