25 February 2009

Hungry? How about some Meatloaf?


I made meatloaf last night and it turned out so well, I thought I'd jot down the recipe on here:

1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg lipton onion soup mix
2 eggs
1 cup plain breadcrumbs

2/3 cup traditional italian tomato sauce


Combine all the ingredients together and place into a non-greased baking pan. Mold it into a loaf shape and bake at 325 for 45-60min depending on your oven. I always look at the recipe on the Lipton's Soup box, but I change it around a bit to meet my needs. For instance, they use ketchup and I use tomato sauce. I think it just tastes better that way.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

hello,
thank you for visiting my site, we were from US too, well, my husband was, we live there in Ohio for 6 years and we just moved here in Canada last Aug. I hope you enjoy postcrossing.com as well.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

this is a great recipe and thank you for posting, my husband is such a meatloaf lover,i have to try it one of this days. :)

Post a Comment