09 February 2009

Stress Relief

This morning I crashed. I don't mean this type of a crash:





Although I have had my share of these types of crashes without the severity of this poor Nissan 350Z.







No, the crash I'm talking about came about in the middle of Blackmore's class when I suddenly got this overwhelming urge to cry. It came out of nowhere and I was taken aback. I started shaking too and it was a bit disconcerting. I didn't feel stressed, but I suppose I was subconsciously. Blackmore talked to me for about a half hour after class about stuff and helped ease my mind. I know I'm not the only one who goes through this from time to time. But solution, this time for me anyways: doctor and a prescription that will help. <3 I'm feeling more relaxed already. It also helps I have a very loving, supportive, and understanding family and boyfriend. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a chrysler crossfire not a nissan 350z.

Post a Comment