19 January 2009

Accountable for myself

It's already the 19th of January and I haven't started my resolution, which is (surprise, surprise) to lose weight. Like this isn't the most cliched resolution ever, but who doesn't want to makeover themselves? Who doesn't want to feel va-va-voom when they look at themselves in full-length dressing room mirror? Well I think I should begin my way to my goal. I've set it as realistic as possible: 25-30lb this year. It's just really hard for me to lose weight and keep it off. I'm starting to think I have a thyroid problem as a doctor or two have suggested in the past, but I haven't had it tested. Well, at least that will be done tomorrow! =)

Anyways, my procrastination has come to an end. After my dry dry dry technical writing class tonight, it's off to the campus rec center for a half hour of running on the trendmill. The diet portion of this resolution is going to have to wait until after my birthday celebrations have come to an end on February first, so I don't have any temptations.

I also wonder if anyone else feels just a little inadequet when they work out in front of a bunch of skinny 'western girls' and their male equivalents? Not to mention when I work out I turn red like a damn tomato. *sigh* Heads up, time to run.



Still pround to have curves! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment