29 January 2009

Czesc chai

They say that variety is the spice of life, but I heartily disagree. In actuality, I say Chai is the best spice of life.....and makes really good tea!!!

This may seem like a more-than-usual random comment, but I am using this to introduce my lovey's parents: Krz
ystof i Basia. After six months of dating their son, I finally got pictures of them on my birthday on Tuesday with the camera that Piotr bought me. So a big HAHA to the picture evaders, because I win. =) Oh, yeah, the tea thing is relevent because I'm enjoying a glass right now and Basia makes me really good cups of tea when I'm in St. Catharines. It's hard to believe in a couple months I'll be leaving London and moving down there too. Instead of "I hate London," it will be "I remember London fondly." Nostalgia can do that to you.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have some evil inside us, but letting your true colours hang out like that?! Like some chandelier(which may have been possibly purchased at Ikea) dangling in the background! And that little dog of her's, she can't be trusted.

However, Your my little devil, or rather Magdavil.

Love You Lots My Love

Piotr

Post a Comment