18 January 2009

Economic Supersonic

I've been wondering as of late what kind of job I'm going to get after I graduate. It's the question on every soon-to-be graduate's mind and it's a tough thing to think about. Some of us will go back home to living with our parents and work in our home towns, some will move to other countries and pursue jobs with an adventurous attitude, while others will zoom off to grad school and earn their master's degree. Whatever the decision, it's never an easy one to make. Lately, this is all I have been thinking about.





I am going to move to St. Catharines in either May or July, but what about my job. People from St. Catharines have been telling me it's 'slim pickins' right now. So what is a girl to do? It's not like the US offers me a better solution either. I do have an advantage with having the ability to legally work in both countries, but I refuse to give up my boyfriend for a good job. I suppose relationships are about compromise and sacrifice, and if that's what it takes, so be it. I have two years left for Piotr to be done with his own schooling. I just hope that I can find a media-related job around the area. Although I will wait for my dream job if I have to, I'm never going to give up looking for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment