16 January 2009

Oh Cold Snap!

I'm really getting sick of the cold weather, er, FRIGID COLD weather!! I start looking like an eskimo when I go outside!


So today I'm going to introduce a gadget that I find fun or interesting. Let's call this a stint called: Gadget Fridays


Today's gadget is from ThinkGeek.com and it's a fabulous way to annoy co-workers and anyone in general. I personally think this will work well on my dad! (*insert mischevious grin here*)

So anyways, the gadget is called the ANNOY-A-TRON and can be found at:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/

Basically, this little gadget can be stuck on about anything with a magnet and omits an annoying beeping sound intermittently every 2-8 minutes. The goal is to annoy a co-worker so bad they start going crazy while looking for the device! The instructions from ThinkGeek are pretty simple too:

    3 simple steps.
  • Turn on.*
  • Hide it.
  • Muahahaha...

Let the muhahhahaha'ing begin!



0 comments:

Post a Comment