17 January 2009

My Future in Canada

Last night I had a wonderful discussion with my boyfriend, Piotr, and my future here in Canada. Since this is my third and final year of my MIT degree, I have to start planning about what is next in my life.

Well, Piotr is undoubtedly the love of my life. From the first moment I met him, it felt like an arrow had pierced my lungs, because I was breathless (cheesy I know.. hehe). Anyways, so after gauging what he and I both wanted in a heart-to-heart last night, I finally feel totally on the same page with him. Without spilling a lot of personal info, we both feels we're the ones for each other! <3<3

I will stay in Canada after my classes are over, get my post-graduate work visa, and move in with him in St. Catharines while he finishes school at Niagara College for an environmental technician. I love him so much, and I'm just glad Canada is in the cards for both of us right now! I haven't been this happy in a long time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment